Sunday, April 10, 2011

Positivity Brings More Positivity

Tonight I will cry and out of my tears I will release any hurt, anger, or sadness that has fallen upon me. I will call out to the universe to cloak me in its comfort, power, and glory. Tomorrow I will be better than I am today. I will not fear the unknown and I will not despair. I hold the power to my happiness. I will forgive all those who have betrayed me. I will forgive all of those whom I do not know and have wronged others. I will find my peace and my balance with the universe. While I realize that I am merely a speck in it I mean something and my life is important. I will release my power, my beauty, and my meaning into the world around me and have everything I've ever wanted. I will surround myself with good feelings and positive changes. I will move forward and motivate myself to heal. My only hope is that others can do the same and move forward into a brighter tomorrow. Believe it and you can achieve it.

1 comment: